Friday, March 22, 2013

Little Miss Wade: A Reliable News Source

Have you heard?  
Lululemon- The Workout Attire that everyone is wearing- is having a major recall! 
WHY you ask?

Well...let's get down to business.   

Lululemon Athletica has produced too-sheer yoga garb and it had to pull pulled off shelves and the web last weekend.  Yes, that's right, too sheer.  Ya hear?!?

Lulu CEO Christine Day explained how sheer yoga pants made it into their stores...
"The only way that you can actually test for the issue is to put the pants on and bend over."  
Oh really Christine? You'd think that I would want to wait until I was downward doggin in the middle of my 6 AM yoga class for my hippie friend to notice they can see my butt???

No one has yet to comment on when the items would be back in stores or how they ended up sheer in the first place. 


Now go to Target and buy some opaque yoga pants.
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment