Monday, September 16, 2013

Little Miss Wade's Review of 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

I mentioned Target's latest designer collaboration with 3.1 Phillip Lim here, when I was talking about how fabulous their fall collection was.

WELL, turns out the Target collab wasn't quite as fab...

I am beginning to think that all of these high fashion collaborations with department stores are going downhill. 
and quick.

The designs by Phillip Lim for the Target collection are, well pretty cute.
Like, I was dying for the cheetah sweater below!

However... I was terribly disappointed as my bestie and I rushed to Target in a panic to grab up everything we could...not disappointed because it wasn't on the shelves...because it definitely was...but because it was terrible quality.

The cute fun bright cheetah sweater in pictures... looks like it could be found at the clearance rack of JCP in real life.  
The material is so thin...
#heartbroken

and then there were the purses, that looked similar to the 3.1 Phillip Lim bags...but more like fake handbags!


Overall, I think it was sort of a bust. 
I mean almost everything is still available...

I did, however, pick up one score of a comfy fall sweater by Mossimo that I am REALLY obsessed with... so my trip to Target wasn't a total waste. 
Look at this fabulous long open cardigan with navy piping, so chic!!!
Mossimo Cardigan- $34.99

Don't hold your breath for the next designer collab...nothing will ever beat Missoni for Target!

At least I got my Mossimo cardigan!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment