Monday, September 9, 2013

The Skinny on the BEST Jeans

Goodbye Summer 
(and summer vacation)
...Hello Fall!

Well...fall will come, but will fall weather ever come?
When you're in Texas, you are sweating till about Christmas.

A staple in any fall closet is a good pair of jeans. 
{you've heard my spill on J Brand love storys}
It really doesn't matter the cut, color, style, brand, or anything it just needs to be something that you are really comfortable in and that you love.

You want to be able to wear them with a tank top and flip flops in September and a chunky sweater and boots in December. 
I'm all about versatility, baby!

Lately, I am super obsessed with Rag and Bone skinny jeans. 
I have the dark (but not too dark) Skinny Jeans and I could wear them everyday of my life!
They are comfortable, relaxed, yet dressy enough to wear with a blazer. 

Rag & Bone THE Skinny Jean- $176 
A good pair of skinnies are a must and these fit everyone wonderfully. 
My bestie is a 24 and she rocks them. 
I am a...well...not a 24 and they fit me like a glove!


So that's the skinny on the jeans (ha!)
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment