Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring: Get at Me

It is time to pull out those white jeans friends...and not just any white jeans.  Thanks to my BFF Stephanie I have a NEW favorite kind of jeans- I know I might be a little behind- but the J Brand Love Story jeans are seriously perfection.  They make your butt look cute, they elongate your legs and make you look like a super model.  It's also ah-mazing how your stomach instantly becomes toned once you put them on (see pic below)! 

Today, I am pairing them with my new Vince Knit V-neck linen sweater which is like the most comfortable sweater ever and will be the perfect winter --> spring transition piece.



Valentino Jute-Trim Rockstud Wedge Sandal- $795
Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace- $72














Now, this is something we need to talk about.  These Valentino Rockstud wedges WILL be making an entrance into my closet sooner rather than later- why you ask? WHAT COULD YOU NOT WEAR WITH THESE?!? They are so new looking and I love the rocker vibe they give off- but still a little girly with the wedge.

Also- if you don't own a great gold statement necklace- it is time to invest.  This golden flat disc necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane is on sale and would be a great necklace to throw on with anything from a t shirt to a cocktail dress to instantly spruce up an outfit! 


Cheers to another workin' week. Gotta pay off those shopping bills somehow...
XOXO
Little Miss Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment