Monday, February 11, 2013

Look of the Week: PRABAL GURUNG FOR TARGET!

The most anticipated designer collaboration since Missoni for Target, Prabal Gurung's Collection for Target, hit the stores yesterday at 8 AM. Although I was dealing with some apartment fire siren drama at that god forsaken hour, I managed to hit up my local Target during the afternoon.  

Prabal Gurung is known for his vibrant prints and this collection is no different.  It's going to be a very bright spring! 

Some of my fav things from his 80+ piece collection...





I was lucky enough to snag the fab white/black dress and the ah-mazing colorful blazer.  I am still searching Target's in the middle of nowhere for the shirt dress and for the fab yellow/multi color heels. Everything is sold out on the web but scour your local store to maybe scoop up some goodies!

Good luck on your search!
XOXO
Little Miss Wade




1 comment:

  1. i want the shirt dress!!!! love all of this stuff

    ReplyDelete